Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Weekend

I don't remember where I left off so I will just include what i remember :)

Friday we had tickets to go see the "baby Flames" but first went out for dinner at Mercado on 4th St with some friends. I have never been there and it was Italian so that meant pasta! It was a very different restaurant where they advised you to order as a table and share dishes kind of like chinese food. Our friends are not Paleo and they don't eat fish so that severely limited my choices. We started with a tomotoe, pesto, arugala, and bufalo cheese appetizer which was pretty good. Then two pasta dishes - I had two very small scoops one of each (I didn't want them to feel bad by not having any) and I must say one of them was delicious - but i will also say I SEVERELY paid for it within one hour and all the next day! For our main course we had a very large steak that was extremely raw. It was good but not cooked enough for me. Then there was desert - yup really blew the wad this night. We split a cheesecake and a tiramasu between the four of us I had one small bite of each. Oh and I also had a very small glass of red wine, I don't really like wine so this again was more of a social thing than anything. The company was great the food was not what I would have ordered obviously but it was good albeit quite salty and i had the worst stomach cramps within an hour and had severe diarrhea the next day. So my exploration into having pasta again did not go well which is fine with me because i truly don't miss it.

Saturday was the usual egg scramble.
Lunch: we were our car shopping and then hit Ikea so we ate at the cafeteria there i had a quarter chicken and some veggies - I am sure it wasn't grass fed or free range but it wasn't too bad and I skipped the fries and just had veggies although they were mushy and gross
Dinner:homemade burgers no bun

No workout because I seriously felt sick most of the day and very very low on energy

Sunday
I skipped breakfast just didn't feel like it
Lunch: leftover ground beef with veggies and two eggs scrambled in to it.
Dinner: braised cabbage, elk sausage, butternut squash. This elk sausage I find quite salty so i don't think I will buy it again.

Cleaned house, did laundry, and still had no energy for a workout. Tomorrow I will have to make up for some lost time and get back on track with my workouts.

Family day plans are to go swimming and maybe some bowling or skating.

Enjoy your day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment