Friday, February 18, 2011

Thursday Feb 17

Had a glorious day of sleeping in until 7:30 awesome. Kids are off school so no need to get up and do the whole make lunch, get the kids breakfast to the bus etc. stuff.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs as usual

Workout:
part 1:
A. Split Jerk - 3 x 3 @ 80%; rest 90 sec 120#
B. Split Jerk - 3 x 3 @ 90%; rest 3 min 125#
C. Press @ 12X2; 3,2,3,2; rest 3 min 90/95/95/100
D1. 75 knees to elbows for time; rest 1 min only did 50 because of shoulder
D2. 50 GHD sit ups for time; rest 1 min 2:01

There was a part two to this but I ran out of time.

Lunch : elk sausage sauteed with spinach, grape tomatoes,kale, bacon

Dinner: leftover roast beef, ceasar salad, red pepper, carrots

I didn't have any root veggies prepared so I have to do that this weekend so that I can increase my carb intake.

Played 2 hours of competitive volleyball - i hate late games because we don't start until 9pm and I usually don't get home until 11:30 then can't sleep because i am wired from playing so didn't get to sleep until about 1am yuck that is too late for me. Maybe a nap today after work.

Making a trip out to DV farms on sunday I think to stock up on some chicken, beef, lamb, and eggs.

Have a great family day weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment